Friday 13 June 2014

Kardashian-West

Okay I must admit I am a sucker for the Kardashians! I watch their programme and I just can't get enough. I have to admit though, my ultimate favourite is Kylie (technically a Jenner). Anyway I thought I would write a post about the Kim and Kanye wedding. It looked like an amazing wedding and I can't get enough of the pictures, I get excited every time new pictures are released! The gorgeous ceremony took place at Fort Di Belvedere in Florence, Italy and god, what I would've done to have been there to witness it. The pictures from the wedding have been spoke about and shared thousands of times breaking records for the most liked picture on instagram. The $11m ceremony saw celebrity guests such as John Legend (who supposedly performed), Jaden Smith, Lana Del Ray and not forgetting the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. The detail of the wedding was spot on, not a thing was missed from enormous flower walls to a 7 meter high cake! It truly was the wedding of the year and I'm sure it will be spoke about for some time yet!

The wall of flowers can be seen behind Kim and Kanye as they share their first kiss as a newly married couple. The side view of that famous dress is absolutely gorgeous isn't it?!


My favourite picture from the wedding doesn't even involve Kim however I love this picture from before the ceremony showing Kanye West surrounded by the bridesmaids - Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner - The mother of the bride, Kris Jenner and of course Kim and Kanye's adorable baby girl North who supposedly acted as the flower-girl.

This picture is just gorgeous! The first official family portrait of the newly-weds and their beautiful daughter North. A perfect 'act natural' shot with the stunning scenery in the background, how lovely!


Top Above: Mr & Mrs West pucker up for a kiss in their wedding photo booth that seemed to be very popular at the wedding reception. Just how loved up do they look?! I love the contrast between Kim's hair and the pearls on her dress. Gorgeous! 
Below: The first sneak peak of Kim's dress! Exciting! The beautiful Givenchy Haute Couture wedding dress is breathtaking. The back of this lace dress is riddiculously long but how amazing is it? I wouldn't say no to this masterpiece. Kim's long black locks hanging down the back of the cut out dress looks perfect.

Turns out this defiantly was the wedding of the year and it will keep me excited for a while to come yet! I can't get enough and will be waiting for more pictures to come. Of course not forgetting the sneak peaks that will be shown on the upcoming season of Keeping up with the Kardashians! I am aware that this 'short blog post' has turned into more of a magazine article but I did mention my love for the Kardashians at the beginning and I guess I just got carried away! 

Be sure to let me know your opinions on the Kardashians/Jenners and how you feel about this lavish wedding! :)

Jade x

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Celebrity weddings! Lavish! I am also getting married by the end of this year and I was thinking of having a last final party with my girls. I don’t know after how long we will meet each other as I will be moving to another country. I must start looking for a nice party venue.

    ReplyDelete