Thursday 29 May 2014

Bandannas




Bandanna's are my new favourite thing. I somehow ordered one on eBay in the early hours of the morning when I was extremely tired! Costing me £1 (including delivery!) this is definitely my best purchase ever from eBay. After ordering and receiving my first red bandanna I was addicted and ordered more and more. Now with a total of 6, I basically wear them everyday according to my outfit. I played it safe and bought black and grey just so I had neutral colours that I could wear them as much as possible. You can see from my pictures that I have worn them out at night, and I have received several compliments. 




Now that I have some I cant help but notice the amount of people I have seen wearing them. From Sam Faiers to Kylie Jenners BFF Pia Mia Perez.  If you are interested in buying a bandanna simply head to eBay and type in bandanna. They are available in many different colours, so take your pick.

Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment