Friday 13 June 2014

Educate Elevate

"EDUCATE THE MIND ELEVATE THE GRIND"

To put it simply, the more you educate yourself about the world and your surroundings, the higher chance you have of achieving your dreams. -Educate Elevate

I love that quote above! So I wanted to take the time to write about Educate Elevate, a seriously cool urban clothing brand who are bringing back the 90's. You have probably heard about them or already own some of their clothes, but I wanted to express my love for them as well as letting people know they exist, because believe me, you will want to get your hands on some of their garms!

Me personally, I grew up in the 90's, where iPhone's were non existent and everyone appreciated the small things. The Spice Girls and Britney Spears were the coolest people in the world and everyone was rocking the funkiest clothes. Do you ever look back at pictures of yourself as a kid and think 'oh my god I would so wear that now!' I know I do! This is simply because you were wearing clothes that are coming back around now. The best era, happy memories, feel good music and most of all, amazing fashion! 

Leigh-Anne from Little Mix is one of many stars seen sporting the Educate Elevate brand and doesn't she look fab?!

So, anyway back to Educate Elevate. They have a selection of clothes which I personally think are inspired from the 90's and I must admit, I love it all! This can be anything from bomber jackets to shirts to backpacks. They also do hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, you name it, all with their signature logo printed. I love the logo, Its simple, effective and to the point. And it sure is a logo that you wont see anywhere else. I love the fact that the clothes on their website will be different from one month to the next, and that in itself is quite satisfying if I do say so myself. 


This is the logo which I think is pretty cool, yet original. No one has a logo like this. As I mentioned earlier if you see this logo you will know where it has come from as it stands out from the crowd. This logo is situated on many items from Educate Elevate such as beanies, backpacks and unique tracksuits. I have also noticed that a range of celebrities are often spotted in their gear, so keep your eyes peeled. It could be anyone, anywhere. If you are interested in having a browse make sure you get yourself to the website and let me know what you think of this clothing brand. The website can be found here

Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment