Saturday 14 June 2014

Best Leeds

Right, so when I created this blog I also created a twitter so I can tweet all my links and follow lots of new accounts. I am very pleased I did because if I didn't I wouldn't have noticed this amazing brand Best Leeds. I stumbled across the twitter page for Best and I thought I'd take a look. I must admit I am very pleased that I did have a look because I fell in love with their two pieces! 

Best Leeds have taken it upon themselves to rework Ralph Lauren tops into these super cute two pieces which I absolutely love! I definitely need to get my hands on one of these, they're perfect for summer. Stylish yet they still have that edgy feel about them which is what I am all about. Check out these two pieces below, these select few are my favourites.

How gorgeous are these? They are very different to the big craze of two pieces that is going around at the moment. They're unique, bespoke and you can be sure that no one else will have one! Made with 100% cotton these little beauty's can be bought at £50, which if you ask me, is a complete bargain!

As well as that fantastic find, whilst browsing the Best website I found some more cute bits. I love the American theme that the company has going on. From jumpers with names of American states to American baseball jerseys. It's all just so casual, it's got the urban/edgy feel about it whilst incorporating the latest trends and a chilled comfy look. That sounds ideal to me?
I have picked out some of my favourites which I will look into buying one day. What are your favourites pieces?

These three are a couple of pieces from Best Leeds that I have selected. I love these three, all very different yet all very stylish. The black mesh top on the far left is perfect for a casual day out or even for a beach cover up. A light top with the Best logo printed on the front, can't get much simpler than that! In the middle I picked a American baseball style top, very casual and very in fashion. I've been wanting one of these for some time now, and I think I may have to sway with Best Leeds and buy myself one. Finally on the Right is a super cute printed jumper, I don't know if you have noticed but this print is very in fashion at the moment. With almost a religious/decorative feel this jumper looks very cosy and I know I wouldn't say no to this jumper. Paired with jeans or leggings this jumper would go down a treat!

Be sure to let me know what you think of these items I have picked and what you think of the clothing brand in general. I love to hear your feedback and opinions. Also don't forget to check out their website which can be found here

Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment